Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Job

In case you didn't know, I have a job. Pretty much every day I go to Paco Collars and it's my job to meet new people and get socialized. That's an easy job for me because I love people and I love being right in the mix of things. At first everything was really exciting and I would get very distracted, but now I understand the routine, I know to sit when dogs come in, I know that if I'm calm then people will come say hi and give me treats, and I get to help with the teaching.

This was me yesterday during the long-line class Ana was teaching. I learned that if I stood on this chest under the table then I would be equally close to everyone, and I liked that.


They say that I do such a good job at my job that they are honoring me with my own window. The colors are not exactly like me, but the head tilt is 100% Ayse.



If you're ever in the neighborhood, you should come by and say "hi"!

2 comments:

  1. I may need a road-trip just to do that! and get some collars -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is some big stuff right there, chica!

    ReplyDelete