Monday, May 23, 2011

Art Appreciation

My foster home is located in the Mission District in San Francisco, an area known for its rich Mexican-American history and vibrant murals.

We were out on a walk this weekend when we ran across a pretty cool one, so Ana made me pose in front of it. She told me this mural was extra special because it was painted by Jesse Hernandez, who is also a volunteer for BAD RAP. In fact, his whole family is uber-involved with pit bull rescue and they're even fostering Zippy.

I felt pretty honored, so I put on my best posing face.

3 comments:

  1. my my my posing face my my posing face (sung to the tune of lady gaga's poker face song) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see that Ayse's home schooling curriculum includes such a strong fine arts focus. Toto, you aren't in Ohio anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so very dignified, little lady!

    http://maisieme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete