Thursday, May 12, 2011

Poor documentation

Ana was cursing a lot yesterday. Mostly it was some form of, "Why does the @#!% good camera have to be out of batteries?" Apparently I was doing some pretty adorable and amazing stuff that required documentation, but to me it was just a normal day.

First, we went to work. My job is to hang out on the bed and behave when dogs and people come in. I work really hard.



Then we went out to lunch with Muggy and Donyale. Muggy taught me to be calm no matter what is going on around me. Look at how calm I am! Even when the waitress came by, I didn't jump on her once.



Then I hung out in the car when my roommate Xdog was doing nosework practice. There is a competition in a couple weeks so she and some other dogs are meeting a lot lately. I didn't get what the big deal was, but after all the other dogs were done the other dog handlers thought it would be fun to introduce me to the sport... not to brag, but I am really good at it! Even though it was just my first lesson, I caught on pretty fast and show good, how do you say, "aptitude."

The coolest part was after the class when I realized all the people in the room had food, and boy do I know what to do when there's food.





So one of the cutest things I do is tilt my head when I hear a strange sound. The gurgling of the coffee maker prompts it every morning and I look just like the RCA dog. This is a terrible picture, but you get the idea.



Ana assures me that she will keep the good camera charged from now on. It might be illegal not to get so much cuteness in focus.

1 comment:

  1. Ayse, your mom is Ana-from-Paco-Collars? How lucky are you? I bet you get all the gorgeous bling you can handle.

    ReplyDelete